Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Best Friend

This Girl:


is my best friend!

She are and I are 16ish months apart, but really we might as well have been twins. We don't look much alike, and our personalities are definitely different, but she understands me in a way that nobody else on this earth does. She is not afraid to tell me I'm wrong or to hold me to a higher standard, because she always wants what's best for me. She listens to me when I complain about ridiculous things, and sometimes does ridiculous things with me. Together we've gone to Brazil, tackled long road trips, hiked red rock mountains, had Anastasia themed sleepovers, laughed, cried, and grown. I could not ask for a better sister or a better friend. She will always be my role model because she is a woman who courageously stands for what is right, she is smart beyond belief, and she has the biggest heart. Having her in my life has helped me grow into the person I am now, and she has given me vision for the person I hope to shape myself into in the future.


Now she is married to the man of her dreams. She has a new last name, a new place to call home, and a new person that she spends all her time with. However some things never change.

Annalee will always be my little sister, the girl I look up to (literally and figuratively), she will always be my best friend.



1 comment:

  1. hahahahHHAHAHAHHA well i really don't know if i should laugh or cry...
    first thing that comes to my mind = cry because Jari is so cute and thinks of me even when i'm so raped up in my our life.

    then i think = laugh because the pictures are so crazy and they make my laugh. And what kind of a person wrights this on a public page when THE PUBLIC can read it. hahahahhaha who would..? Jari would. I would never do something so embarrassing. ahahahhaa i'm just paying with you. I love you so much and can not wait to see you soon.

    please forgive me for not calling you as much as i should. i love you and miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete