Sunday, May 13, 2012

She's Outta Here

It's taken me almost two years to get to this point, and after prayers and trials and travels it's finally here. In about 4 hours I will be set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I don't even fully understand the meaning of that role, and how I will be made to fill it. What I do know is that despite all the chaos that accompanied the making and following through of this decision that I have felt constant peace. I know that I am doing what is right for me at this time. So off I go with this as my compass:

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thy own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
Proverbs 3: 5-6  


Oh, before I forget. If you want to keep up with me this blog will be maintained by my mother and sister with excerpts from e-mails that I'll be able to send them. AND if you're really cool you can find my address on the right and send me a letter. Catch you in 18 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment