Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pitiful

This post brings me back to a state of no pictures; and it will therefore be pitiful. I've accepted it, moving on. I'm more in the mood for another session of truth, but I also have some good moments from the week that deserve some credit.

For example, a little beach trip to New Smyrna which included a giant sand castle, jetties, multi-colored afro wigs, and finished off with a delicious hamburger dinner. [Insert amazing picture that better explains just exactly how fantastic this was here]

Or my lazy-man's addiction to House that is getting seriously out of control, and kind of turning me into a hypochondriac. I must be stopped.

I also may have spent an unhealthy amount of time of the phone talking to wonderful people from all over the country. Dear friends, thank you for being sarcastic, witty, open-minded, having great stories and advice, and accomodating with time differences. I love you, I miss you, I think you're swell. More phone dates to come later today, love it.

Facebook is awesome. Why? Because this post will no longer be pitifully picutureless.




So, truth...
Sleeping habits. When I'm exhausted drooling and snoring are certain. When I'm not-so-exhausted I will cuddle anyone or anything in reach.

I have mini-flintstone feet. I think they're cute, most heels do not.

I don't get offended easily. At all. I still haven't decided if that is a blessing or a curse.

I'm terrified about Africa. Scared to death.
My homely stage lasted longer than most, I think I turned out better because of it.
Before I die I want to stomp grapes and I'm pretty sure I'll have an I Love Lucy-esque result.

No comments:

Post a Comment