Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mission Log: 29 May 2013

we burnt socks for my year mark
My girls!

Because sometimes I think in lists…
These things I love:
My nametag, being a missionary
Family History
New Jersey
Rice and beans
Different accents
My companions
Sun showers
Spanish and Portuguese
Portañol
The little potted plant that lives in my kitchen window
The Book of Mormon
Running every morning
Meetings where I get to see my mission president and his wife
Feeling the Spirit and recognizing it
Talking to random people from all over the world
Praying with and for people that I just met
Reading the scriptures with my friends
Trying new foods from different countries
Driving
Not using and GPS and not getting lost
Writing in my journal
Realizing that my life is actually a fairy tale, life goal accomplished
Singing hymns
Planning
Pictures of my family and friends
Quality chocolate
Developing talents
Hugs
The innocence of children
Early mornings
Feeling tired after a good day of work

No comments:

Post a Comment