Monday, December 17, 2012

Mission Log: 11 December 2012

Sorry this is a week late... but better late the never right?

New companion Sister Roper
New area
& New wetsuit given to me by a nice brazilian lady.
Surprise, surprise, another crazy week. 

I love teaching the gospel. I love meeting new people. I love listening to stories of faith. I love learning how I can better put my life in harmony with God's will. 

This is a beautiful time of year where people's thoughts are directed to the Savior. Learn of him, apply his teachings, strive to help and lift others. It's important, and it will bring you joy!

This week I learned how tricksy our minds can be. I have started paying closer attention to my thoughts, and it seemed every time I left them to themselves they would wander to the realms of negativity or pride. I'm learning that it is so important to have control of our thoughts. The way we think determines everything else we do. I want to always do everything I can to have positive, productive, and virtuous thoughts. I want my thoughts to lead me to better actions; and I want my actions to shape my character. I want to be more like Jesus every single day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment