Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sun

I really need to fix this camera situation. Yep. This past week went by incredibly fast, I'll do my best to recall everything that happened. Hopefully I won't sound like a broken record on some of these things.

1. Sleep: In bed by 9:30 on more than one occasion this week. Oh how I love a good night's rest.

2. EFY: I will for sure be doing 2 weeks of efy, possibly 3 or 4. I am beyond excited! I almost want to start a paper chain countdown. I am truly, madly, deeply in love with efy and am so excited to do it again.

3. Sister, Sister: I know, I know. I talk about her every week. But, she's pretty much my favorite person in the world. This week's adventure included skipping institute to roam around the mall and eat our weight in cinnamon rolls. Mmmm.

4. Birthday: I love birthdays. The concept of celebrating the fact that someone entered the world and is still here alive and well, genius. Complete genius. Annalee said goodbye to her teenage years and is now twenty. I would say that she is now a real woman, but she hasn't produced a child yet, so I'll hold on that. Anyway her birthday festivities included Buca Di Beppo and Medieval Times. Basically we stuffed our faces all weekend long. Perfection!

5. Skype: Thank you for making Rexburg accessible from my bedroom. Love you.

6: Pentel multi-colored pencil: I now own one (again) and it is scripture marking glory!

7: Hiring: I think dad hired someone to replace me, which means I may go to Africa in peace without feeling guilty for leaving them empty handed. Thank heavens. Speaking of Africa, 44 days. But who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment