Friday, March 19, 2010

Banana Bread and the People Watching Place

So, I'm all about having good things to look at while I study. I generally try to find a good window to sit next to and prop up the laptop...then I usually fall asleep and no homework gets done. All the same, I like having good scenery, I'm not one to be locked up with just white walls to look at, no fun. So today I found myself a cushy chair that overlooks one of the main walkways of campus, why I haven't known of this place before beats me. Anyway, So I started to think about doing my homework but then decided that people watching was much more fun. So here I sit, eating my banana bread, looking out the window (which the bars kind of make it look like prison), and photo-documenting the whole thing. Creeper status?



Now this random underline just showed up and I can't make it go away...awesome. In other news, I was talking to one of my more favorite professors today and mentioned my frustration with my grade in religion class. I said that I was getting graded on my testimony, and that the teacher gave me a C-. My professor started laughing hysterically and then just walked away. Life fail.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha!!!! good thing your religion teacher doesn't get to be the final judge!!

    ReplyDelete