Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

Imagine that, Sunday Sunshine on a Sunday!

1. There are only 4 weeks left in the semester, that is manageable.

2. Alexie Lawson sent me a care package, it seriously made me smile and laugh so hard. And I got some much needed chocolate! I adore that girl, I'm excited I get to see her in a little over a month.

3. I can see the floor of my room again.

4. I started using stickies so that I don't have to write on my hand as much, there is still a blackish/bluish hue there...maybe another week of washing will make it disappear completely.

5. Ryan Bruce started watching LOST and is catching up fast! Which means I'll have a Rexburg LOST buddy soon. This makes me smile.

6. Breakfast study parties, it ALMOST makes having homework fun, it definitely makes it more tasty.

7. Going to bed early, I managed to get 8 hours of sleep every night this week. Happiness.

8. I finished all my makeup work from when I was in Florida.

9. Oh, and I was hired as an EFY counselor. I'm DYING to find out which sessions I was accepted for, but I'm glad I was hired, the paperwork is in, now I just wait some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment