Sunday, March 28, 2010

Unwilling Sunshine

Today I just want to be in a bad mood. I'm incredibly disappointed with myself and certain situations going on. It's just a blah day and has been a blah week. However, that just gives me all the more reason to look for sunshine, right?

1. I like these shirts, this program, and everything about it. This week I was able to facilitate interviews for new student volunteers. I forgot how much you can feel the spirit in those interviews. I forgot how much my heart swells with a knowledge of my Savior and his love for all of us, and how he would have us serve one another. It was a lovely reminder.

2. Turns out I can write in spanish. In fact, I wrote an entire essay in spanish. It makes me laugh every time I look at it, I feel like I just let my fingers stroke the keys and produce a bunch of gibberish. Not that spanish is gibberish...it looks cool, that's all I'm trying to say.

3. Richard Alpert has a sweet love story. I want to share the gospel with him. I want him to know about sealing power, and celestial marriage, and eternal families. True, he's a fictional character and so really none of that matters to him, but I think he would appreciate the gospel.

4. Pi Sigma Alpha is doing really well. We had another event this week and had a great turn out and great discussion. I'm so glad that this society is getting back on it's feet.

5. My todo list has lots of pink lines crossing out things. This is happiness.

6. The Devotional DVD is all done. It's beautiful. I am so grateful for the testimonies that were given in it, and the invitation that it extends. It's powerful. It's done. It's time to make a difference.

7. Rexburg is pretty. I've been walking all over it just loving how beautiful everything is with the sun shining and the birds singing. It's great. I love you, Spring, even if you make my nose run.

8. I cut off my hairs, and I didn't even cry. (excuse the funny face, I don't know how to take myself seriously)
I guess you wouldn't call it short, but it's definitely not as long as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment