Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mission log: 15 July 2013


crabbing



title of libery!!!

So I live a charmed life. I say that all the time, but it never stops being true. This week I did one of my morning work outs on the beach while the sun was rising. Then another night I watched the sunset while riding my bike home. There are few things as wonderful as riding a bike through humid, summer air while the sun is setting. It’s just the greatest. I love being outside. I love realizing that all the beautiful things around me were created by a loving Heavenly Father. He made this earth beautiful for us to enjoy and take care of. I love it!
OH! And I went crabbing last week. That was a fun new experience. And I got to spend the day on a dock. Salty sea air is also my favorite. I loved it!
We met a bunch of wonderful people this week. I’m always amazed by how my heart keeps growing and growing to make room for all the love. There are some growing pains sometimes, but it’s so worth it. I look forward to growing and learning and adventuring my way through life. I look forward to learning to enjoy things the way God enjoys them. I trust Him to teach me how to become a woman of faith and confidence. I know that our Heavenly Father blesses each of His children with talents and tools to be happy and successful in life, and to help others along the way.
Have a happy week.
Love,
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment