Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday Sunshine, the late night edition


1. Professors who facebook stalk me, and use my facebook status as a topic of class discussion.

2. TwizlBerry, seriously. Go. Eat. Fall in LOVE!

3. LOST is back, and my mind is already buzzing with questions. Is Jacob the life force of the island, and is his death the reason that the water in the temple is no longer clear? Is Sayid really dead, and is Jacob possessing him? Where is the smoke-man's other body? What's going on in 2004, how does it relate to 2007? If you don't watch LOST...you should consider repenting and getting caught up.

4. I'm going to be a mentor for Get Connected in the Spring. I'm so glad I still get to be a small part of that wonderful program!

5. The Thursday Dinner Club. Seriously, Thursday night dinners make my whole week better. And I tried mate for the first time, an experience to be sure.

6. The birds came back, they're in the trees singing away. Spring will come.

7. Devotional council. I love the people I get to work with this semester. Everyone is so encouraging, smart, sincere, loving. I am so grateful to be able to work with them all.

8. BYU-Idaho 3rd Stake's Women's Conference. I seriously had my prayers answered in so many ways by participating in this short function. I feel better about where I'm at in my life, I feel motivated to do better. I learned so much through this experience. I'm so glad that we have wonderful sister's in our stake presidency who know how to address the questions felt by us as college aged girls. It was a needed event. And there was free food, awesome.

9. The Peking Acrobats...their bodies amaze me!

10. Sometimes I ignore certain rules. I rarely ever regret it. This time my rule ignoring led me to catwalks, orange vests, quiet rooftops, elevator shafts, titanic like rooms, etc. Good night. Good people. Good place.


No comments:

Post a Comment