Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday Sunshine...on a Monday

So one week in and I already fail at listing the glorious happenings of my week on time. For shame. But here they are all the same.

1. I am still amazing at Disney scene it.

2. I have no money, which means I eat out less, which means I cook more. I made a whole turkey and shredded up the leftovers and now my freezer is full of turkey. This is happy. Especially when I want a quick dinner and the meat is already done. Genius.

3. Timber Muhlestein. This girl makes my heart happy. We randomly ran into each other on campus. Decided on a Hawaiian haystack dinner date. Then ended up playing around on photobooth and reading short stories in Spanish. Timber, I love you for making a normal Thursday night something remarkable. (The best picture of the night)

4. Grain silo's, thank you for existing in the middle of nowhere, Rexburg. Thank you for being conveniently close to old trains. Thank you for having ladders on your side. Thank you for having a gorgeous view of the moon.

5. Sunshine! There has been a little bit of it every day for the last couple of days. This makes me very very very very very very happy!

6. Two general authorities in one week. They both gave wonderful addresses and I'm glad I was able to attend both.

7. 5th Sunday chastity talks. You are awkward, but I enjoy you.

8. People who find it wonderfully entertaining that my name rhymes with safari, I'm glad I'm nt the only one.

9. Text's from home. I like that place. I can't wait to go back.

10. I watch a lot of Youtube, this guy makes me happy. Where the Hell is Matt

1 comment: