Monday, October 7, 2013

Mission Log: 16 Sept 2013


The young women made us treats. Sister Morrison came out with me.

I just adore these two. Sister Dorneles and Sister Schultz. They let me be their companion for 2 days in New Brunswick
 
This elder is so tall...it's ridiculous! 6.9 and not even the tallest in his family. I don't know where they shop for anything!
 

This was the weirdest week. I was only in my area for 2.5 days. And I got sick so I’m all sorts of hazy and confused.
This I do know.  This week I felt the Spirit. This week I grew in my testimony that Christ is my Savior and that he can heal me from all things both physical and spiritual. I know that I am a growing, learning thing. I was meant to change and improve each day…and I do. I know that the scriptures hold answers to the questions that weigh heavy on our hearts and that if we read with sincerity and faith those answers will never be hid from us.
I know that we can each grow and change each week if we put some effort into it, and we will find joy as we do.
Love yous
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment