Monday, October 7, 2013

Mission Log: 23 September 2013


 Jersey is everything beautiful!
I look like wednesday adamms



It’s September! The greatest month of the whole year! The weather is perfect. The trees are beautiful. And this little girl has a birthday THIS WEEK! All is happy in the world.
Sometimes being a missionary means I have to do hard things…really hard things. BUT we can do hard things. Actually, we were created to do hard things. We were created for greatness. We were created to have joy. We were created to learn to enjoy things the way God enjoys them. It’s funny how the great and the wonderful are pretty much always accompanied by the difficult. In times like that I think of the Savior, the greatest of all. His great struggle as he performed the atonement. He experienced every difficult thing so that we could have all joy and all hope. When hard things come up remember that you’re not alone. Pray and call down the powers of heaven to help you. Never give up, never surrender.
“Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.” (Doctrine and Covenants 68:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment