Monday, October 7, 2013

Mission Log: 7 October 2013


These are all the girls I get to go on exchanges with and love to death!

IT'S FALL IN JERSEY!
This is Sister Clark...i LOVE her
I don't really know what I was doing here...celebrating my birthday most likely!
I just had the best weekend EVER! I love listening to prophets and apostles testify of Jesus Christ and give instruction on how to follow him and apply our teachings in our own lives. I hope everyone had a chance to see at least some of it. If not, you can still check in out online: http://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2013/10?cid=HPFR100413105&lang=eng
The truth is that the gospel is designed to help us be happy. Sometimes we have to make changes, and sometimes we have to experience difficulty but if we will just depend on the Savior, exercise faith in him and repent we can be freed from our burdens. He offers us hope, the greatest hope of all is that we can return to our Heavenly Father and live with him and our families in peace FOREVER! It is a blessing that our Heavenly Father really, really wants to give us. That’s why he gives us commandments, and that is why he reminds us over and over that we must do what is right. He wants to see us happy, drenched in joy.
I hope you have a great week. I don’t have the time I need to tell you all the glorious stories of mine. Sometime we’ll sit around a fire with some hot chocolate and I’ll tell you all about it ;)
Love yous!
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment